We believe you'll love your Hell Bunny pieces but if you've changed your mind, no worries - here's how to get your items back to us:
- Items must be returned to us as new with all tags in place within 30 days from the delivery date. We cannot accept any items that have been worn or marked.
- Swimwear is non-returnable once the hygiene sticker has been removed.
- You will receive a full refund (excluding postage and packaging) or your exchange will be shipped at no extra cost.
- It usually takes 7-10 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) once the return has been received for a refund or an exchange to be processed.
- We do not offer free returns at the moment and recommend using a ‘signed for’ service to send your goods back. Unfortunately, we cannot be responsible for anything that does not arrive.
- You will find your returns slip in with your order. If you cannot find this or have misplaced the slip, please get in touch with our Customer Services Team.
- Refunds of international customs duties and sales taxes (if applicable) are excluded on shipments outside the EU.
Please note: we perform routine checks on all items that are returned to us as faulty. If the item(s) returned are not deemed to be faulty, you will be charged for the return cost and a refund/exchange will not be issued.
Please send all returns and exchanges to this address:
Hell Bunny Returns
48-50 Fowler Road
Hainault Business Park,
Ensure you return your items using a trackable service.
Please Note: If you are returning outside of the UK please add the original Waybill Number (tracking number) to the invoice to notify UK customs that your parcel is a return
If you have any problems please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services Team on +44 7783 757 331 or using the messenger widget on site.